Monday, July 5, 2010

Baby Sister's Wedding

It's been a madhouse around this house the last week. Supper dates, coffee dates, play dates, eyebrow appts, packing, laundry, picking up boys and heading home for dear little sisters wedding. Which i might add was an absolute BLAST!! I can't remember the last time I had that much fun at a wedding. I'm still paying the price. Lol!!

Unfortunately I wasn't able to capture the moment of her wedding on camera. I was the Maid of Honour, with a little Ring Bearer stealing the show and ensuring that dear old Father of the Bride didn't cry. The antics...where do I begin! There was the constant "MOM! MOM! MOM!!" or the screech of a baby vulture. Oh but the best part of the whole show, was when I refused to pick him up so what does he do, lift the skirt to my dress!! OMG!! Was I horrified! Had no clue what was happening until I looked over at the groomsmen and they were laughing which in turn made me look down to find the skirt up over his head! Everyone that saw, got a good chuckle. LOL! Thankfully I was able to stop said show before it got out of hand!

But here are a few that were snapped of the special day.











It was a beautiful day and my baby sister looked radiant. I'm so happy to have a new "little" brother in my life. Can't wait to be an auntie you two!!

Kel

2 comments:

  1. Funny story. Looks like a beautiful day for a wedding. Was it held in your parents yard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karla! The wedding was at Hector King-Hunter Park beside the Hanna Lodge.

    ReplyDelete