Wednesday, June 30, 2010

CRAZY, CRAZY Day

Today was first day on my vacation and if the title of this post doesn't give it away then I am sure the rest will!

For the first time in an extremely long time, I got to sleep in and TIL 8:00 a.m!!! Woohoo!! So did not want to get out of bed, but managed to drag my butt out and look at the day ahead with a weary grin. Giddy up!!

I got to see my friend Char this morning for coffee and a long overdue visit. It was great. The kids, were so much fun and made me laugh. Their dog Sophie what a little gem. From there it was off to the park to meet up with other friends, but they were running late so I jetted off to my lunch date with new and old coworkers at Taste of Vietnam here in Sherwood Park! Yummy lunch with great company, then it was off to drop off birthday present for a girlfriends daughter that was LONG overdue. Then to see oldest son and then off to get eye brows done and then to drop off lacrosse gear. I think in between eye brows and lacrosse gear I managed a 40 minute break! Whew!

Amidst the chaos, I managed to sneak this pic of my friend Charmaine while we were at the park this morning. She was multi-tasking. lol!!

DAY 13 - Multi-tasking



Have a Happy Canada Day tomorrow.

Kel

1 comment: