Monday, July 12, 2010

Put me in Coach!!

I'm quite glad the weekend is over to be honest with you. It was a long one. 6 games of ball in only 2 days and with only 4 girls on the roster to 7 guys. Something's definitely wrong with that picture. But we 4 are troopers; we toughed out the wind, rain, and heat and even managed to put a dent into Lance's trusty old Jimmy BUffet Margarita Maker...omg were they good! Yummm!!!

Aside from the success of the "Buffet", it was a successful weekend too. My team "Buzz the Tower" took home the B Division final. It was a great achievement considering we were a bunch of throw togethers and only a handful of us actually play on the same team. We came with a couple extra bucks in our pockets and flashy new hoodies too! Thanks to Coach and CSA

Here is my pic for DAY 24 - Team Roster



Well I'm off to doctor my slight sunburn. Who knew at 31 you could get smarter and wear a stronger SPF!! Lol!

Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment