Tuesday, July 20, 2010

DAY 34

I'm finding it difficult these last two days to find inspiration. My body has been zapped of energy and my eyes are starting to look like I've been on a bender for a week. I'm trying not to think about why he did what he did. But I have to respect his decision and I'm probably one of the few people who actually do understand his complex self. But life goes on, even when you don't want it to.

I cheated again on my Challenge. I took this shot of my friend Jose while waiting anxiously for the hit. I shot in AP, at ISO 200, f5.6.



Other shots using the same function







Tomorrow will be a better day and I will have fresh new photo to share.

Happy Tuesday!

Kel

1 comment:

  1. My heart is going out to you....you will feel better soon. Just hang in there & know that the future will be full of wonderful things. When one door closes, another opens....remember that! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete