Friday, July 16, 2010

Carter's Photo Shoot

Today my baby boy came home. I missed him a ton. He changes so much in a week while he's at his dad's. The best is when he sees me he yells "Mommy!!!" And comes running, throws his arms up in the air, scoop him up and he tucks his head on my shoulder for a snuggle and pats my back and I just melt like a marshmallow. Almost makes me tear up typing it.



When I first see him he appears taller, more slender and not a pudgy little baby anymore but my little boy. Plus he always has a slough of new words and phrases. He's got a new saying, "Mom, I got boogies" and points to his nose. Aww makes every mom proud to hear that. The joys of having boys.

So my baby and I went for a walk on our favourite trail and I took the opportunity to try out my new lens on him. We had alot of fun. He's such a little ham for the camera too.







DAY 30 - Little Legs. Shot in Macro, ISO 100



I could post so many more as there are WAY too many to choose from but these are my favourites thus far.

Have a safe and enjoyable weekend!

Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment