Friday, July 9, 2010

This bee's a buzzing

I'm that person, who when puts their mind to something, there is no changing it. Maybe that's why my Zodiac sign is Taurus and my Animal Personality is a Wolf. Check out this link for the profile. www.animalinyou.com Even when I waffle back and forth on whether or not I should do it, impulse always seems to get the best of me and I charge ahead like a bull in a china shop. What can I say, apparently I've got more "risk" in me than I thought.

So when I saw this little gem on the side of the barn, I knew I just had to get that photo.



Was it worth the risk of bee stings? Worth falling on something and hurting myself? All just for a photo? You bet your arse it was. But those little suckers sure get defensive when there is an intruder close by. Sheesh!

Here's my photo for DAY 23. It was shot in Auto as I was a BIG chicken. Hehehe!



Happy Friday!!

Kel

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for the follow. Love the picture, such great texture. You are braver than I.


    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete