Monday, July 16, 2012

My Family Photographed

I finally after almost 3 years got family photos done. An amazing friend from work and her talented crew of ladies, took my boys and I out one fine Friday afternoon to the River Valley, here in Edmonton, AB. I had no rules, no agenda, no poses; I simply wanted photos that captured my boys and I in our own realm...simply being us. It was fantastic...the boys were off the wall the girls were patient, couldn't have asked for a better session. So Chantelle, Jackie and Jen of Get What You Pay For Photography showcased their wicked work in the slideshow below...take a peek and show these girls some Facebook love as well. Walton Family Summer 2012 This truly made me tear up. The photos are fantastic and everything I wanted them to be. The caught us as we are...silly, crazy, unscheduled and us. I hope you love them as much as I do. xo Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment