Monday, September 26, 2011

Sugar and Spice...

And everything nice, is what little girls are made of!?!? Right?!?

Well, that's what I thought or maybe the old nursery rhyme needs to be tweaked a little bit for the 21st century; now I am not saying that all girls are not as the rhyme states, I'm just saying one might want to add, "dirt and grime make for a fun time" when it comes to this little cutie below.

I got to spend my first weekend with Miss G and her daddy. We had a blast that weekend. I traded my dress pants, high heel shoes, and fancy shirts for yoga pants, tshirt and sandals and for 3 fun filled hours army crawling through the tall grasses or simply trying to blend in with the round pen to capture some of the shots below.





















Hope you enjoyed! Have a great evening!

xoxo Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment