Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm Back, Back in the New York Groove

Well don't know if it's quite New York, but Sherwood Park will do just fine for now.

It's been awhile my friends...kind of went off radar for awhile. Seems that work, the boys and life took over what I did for fun and my SANITY; but ultimately found that pressuring myself to learn posed shots was back firing on me. I was attempting to go "outside the box" and comfort zone and it wasn't working for me. I am natural setting, capturing life as it happens kind of gal, so what would any sane woman do you ask? Well it's simple silly, I broke out the camera this past weekend in Vancouver while I was out there and loved getting back to how I love to shoot - everything random and natural; like me!!

All of the photos have been unedited cause I'm just plain lazy lol















In hopes you don't lose your groove, check this out. It will definitely get ya movin'!



xo Kel

2 comments:

  1. Great photos & it looks like you had a great time in Vancouver! I'm sure it was a nice break to get away from snow and to the ocean and blooming flowers! Why do we live here again? hehe xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Melissa! It was so nice to wear flip flops even if it was only for 3 days!! lol!

    ReplyDelete