Saturday, February 5, 2011

Oh the weather outside is frighful...

Today did not go as planned. Our fun, insane day was postponed til tomorrow and unfortunately, family photos postponed until further notice.

So the boys and I did some last minute party planning and running around out in the blissful weather and bunkered down inside for the rest of the day. Tomorrow there will be lots to post and photos of the special surprise!! Oooh I can't wait...it's killing me keeping this secret so long!

Well, I am going to snuggle into my couch with the man of my dreams, a movie, popcorn and a beverage of some sort!

Stay safe tonight!

Kel

1 comment:

  1. The weather has been frightful in Hanna Banana too. Oh...can't wait to see what your next post is about :)

    Take care and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete