Friday, February 4, 2011

Hi Ho; Hi Ho; It's Off to Work I've Been

So, January 27th huh. A week and a bit ago. Hmmm...where have I been you ask? The best and safest answer is WORK...yep. Good ole demanding 10 hours a day work...bleh!

With the demands of the office, my photography has taken a bit of a back seat these days. For me that sucks...no creative outlet, no way to express myself leaves me feeling...bleh.

Today the boss asked me to take some photos from around the shop. First off...welders and fitters are probably the BEST at posing lol!! I don't think I've laughed so hard in a long time. Hehehe! Aside from tummy hurting, tears rolling down cheek laughter, I managed to snag the one photo I LOVE the most from the shoot today.



Tomorrow we have our family photo shoot with the ever so talented Holly Goddyn of HG Photography and happens to be the wife of a buddy from work. He's such a lucky guy. And the boys will be getting their Birthday surprise too!! Such an exciting day ahead!

XOXO

Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment