Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Spider Monkey-Starfish

No it's not some strange new crossbred critter. It's my youngest. He is exactly that animal...he bounces around in bed (asleep mind you), tosses and turns, flips and flops and then he's all twisted with arms and legs are everywhere - arms in my face, little toes in my back and legs across my body. There's been the occassional wake up to a fist being thrown my way! lol! But none-the-less he usually leaves me with the edge of the bed and a nasty backache the next day and the possibility of fat lip too! Hehehe!

But he is the most precious little cargo. I did a photo shoot not that long ago with him. And tried my hand at some different angles and took advantage of the natural light to get a desire vintage like look.

These are all SOOC.















Carter loves the camera lately and he seems to be the inspiration I'm seeking - carefree, fun loving pureness.

xoxo

Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment