Tuesday, April 19, 2011

4 more sleeps

Oh how I hope these next four sleeps go by fast. Why you ask? It's because I am going on vacation to the Mayan Riveria and the kicker ITS FOR 10 DAYS!!!! Woohoo!!

10 Glorious Days of

- no kids
- no work
- no cell phones
- no computers to access work emails (well there is Wi-Fi but I am not even going to look)
- no dog
- no meals to cook...

Just good ol' fashion R&R with lots of laughs, smiles and memories!

This is where we will be staying the Barcelo Maya Beach Resort I am so pumped! Can't wait to lounge around on the beach, have me-self a couple yummy margaritas and probably a couple more. Hee!!

Speaking of Aero, here she is in some more of her photo glory.





Then I have to add just a little bit of "cheese" as my boys are full of it lol!






xo Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment