Sunday, November 28, 2010

Go RIDERS Go!!

CFL is not my thing...NFL is. But I always seem to find myself captivated by the energy that emits when Grey Cup rolls around. This year the 98th Grey Cup is hosted in the City of Champions, but our Eskies didn't make the cut...they were close, but they decided to go with a washed up/has been Quarterback and lost to make it to the quarter finals. :( Very sad, sad day, considering we were sitting almost dead last in the Western Division (kind of makes you think of the Oilers) Ha! Ha! And I'm a true blue/die hard Oilers fan too boot. But none the less if the Green and Gold aren't in the next best team to cheer for is the green and white...Saskatchewan Roughriders. Heaven help me for I have sinned, lol. Only for a couple hours that is until the Grey Cup is over...heee! Just a little bit of Rider Pride.





So in the mean time I figured it best I start to up date my blog with all the pics from the last few months.










No comments:

Post a Comment