Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Was I lost...

Heavens no!! My computer died...crashed...bit it. Am I sad...oh heck ya. It's been 2.5 weeks and I still have no computer but am borrowing a dear friends' computer. Heee!!

Anyways, I have not forgotten about my challenge nor to treat you all with the comings and goings of my crazy, "sane" world I live in.

The boys, Monster and Monkey are doing fantastic. Monster is looking forward to school starting in 2 WEEKS (OMG!! I think this mama is gonna go all teary eyed!) and Monkey is Monkey. He loves to run, sing Ba-Ba Black Sheep and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and create his own remix of the two...it's quite cute!!

I, myself have been uber busy at work, and am still snapping a photo each day, even though the computer has crashed and burned. I am hoping though to get my hands on one of these bad boys here...



Yes dear friends, an Apple iPad. Yep, making the jump from PC to Mac. Will I regret it, eh for maybe a couple seconds...heeee! Apparently the programing for the iPad has better programs for editing photos, movies, etc. So, why the heck not.

Other than that, there's lots more to tell but a girl can't share all her secrets just yet...the best is yet to come.

Happy Wednesday!!

Kel :)

1 comment: